I know every project presents its own unique set of circumstances. I take the time necessary to help establish the scope of your project and the style you desire. This meeting gives us the opportunity to get to know each other and set goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our first appointment will last about an hour. I will tour your home to assess your lifestyle and design taste. I will then tell you about my style, how I work and show you my portfolio. Then we will discuss your projects, budget and product recommendations for your space. I offer a wide variety of quality products that range from traditional to contemporary and everywhere in between. I can show you samples of top quality home furnishings products from drapery, blinds, shades, furniture, bedding, lighting, accessories, artwork, floor covering and wall covering from which to choose. Some items I can give pricing on our first appointment. If not, we’ll set up a second appointment in order to pull together all the products and create a design presentation that’s going to work perfect in your home. I will work with you from the idea stage all the way through delivery and installation of products.
I will work with you to determine a budget that accomplished your overall project goals whether it is one room at a time or the entire home. My variety if products can satisfy almost any budget.
Here’s what’s included:
• Measuring the space
• Suggestions for choosing fabrics, finishes and flooring
• Color selection for walls, ceilings and trim
• Tips for wallpaper selection
• Ideas for window treatments
• Information about choosing art and accessories
• Advice about lighting design
• Optional shopping help, or access to local design centers
YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION
• Most buyers form an opinion about a home within the first 7-10 seconds of arriving.
• 90% of people find homes online- this means your MLS photos must stand out!
(National Association of Realtors)
• Real Estate experts list Home Staging as: “Best Home Improvement Project for Sellers in 2014”.
(Zillow survey April 2014)
• 95% of ASP® Staged homes sell on average in 11 days or less and sell for 17% more.
• Home Staging costs are considered a tax deductible expense.
(IRS Publication 523)
Why is home staging important?
- When people come to a home, they want to be able to picture their family in it.
- Blank spaces are hard to visualize.
- Cluttered spaces are overwhelming and can make buyers want to stray away